Data Entry / Documentation Specialist – FT
Q-PLUS Labs is a premier full service precision dimensional measurement and inspection laboratory providing a wide array of quality dimensional measurement services. Our customers are leaders in the high technology, medical, defense, automotive, and aerospace sectors. We are currently seeking a qualified candidate for a Data Entry / Documentation Specialist.
We are looking for someone who is highly organized and professional. The candidate must be a self-starter who is self-motivated and has excellent time management skills. The candidate must also have excellent attention to detail, be self-sufficient, and able to multitask. This is a full-time position.
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM
- Responsible for master reporting, final reporting and documentation using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Follow up calls and emails for quoted jobs
- Various office tasks such as typing, filing, faxing, photocopying
- Perform miscellaneous tasks and duties required by the Office Manager
- Various projects as required
- MUST be computer literate and have proficient skills with MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Very strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Capability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be self-motivated and reliable
- Must work well under pressure
- Team player
- Must be able to be self-sufficient and work with minimal supervision
Out of area candidates will not be considered.
Temporary candidates will not be considered.
Please INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS with your resume.