Quality Inspector / FaroArm Operator – FT
Q-PLUS Labs is a premier full service precision dimensional measurement and inspection laboratory providing a wide array of quality dimensional measurement services. Our customers are leaders in the high technology, medical, defense, automotive, and aerospace sectors. We are currently seeking a Quality Inspector / FaroArm Operator.
The candidate will perform dimensional measurement and inspection of a variety of manufactured components using FARO arms and a wide array of other metrology equipment. Candidate will work in a demanding, high-tech, fast paced, environment where accuracy and quality are the highest priority.
- Accurate blueprint reading and interpretation for many types of manufacturing and many different industries
- Dimensional inspection using FARO arm and a variety of other metrology equipment and hand-tools
- Dimensional Inspection to drawings, procedures & customer specifications
- Generate and methodically review professional reports of measurement results
- The Inspector will also assist and support other Inspectors with dimensional inspection
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Quality Inspector
- Minimum of 2 years experience operating a FARO articulating arm
- Working knowledge of GD&T per ASME Y14.5
- Working knowledge of various and common arm software such as CAM and Verisurf
- Experience with 3D Scanners a plus
- Dimensional inspection using a variety of precision instruments
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work with little supervision
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
Position is full time. Top pay for top candidate. Excellent opportunity for advancement. Benefits include Medical, Dental, 401K, and pension. Compensation commensurate with qualifications, ability and relevant experience.