FARO has spent more than 30 years bringing excellence into the marketplace. Through our wide array of products, and the innovations that have come with them, the 3D imaging landscape has been changed forever. FARO’s portfolio of portable coordinate measuring machines (CMMs) includes measuring arms, laser trackers, 3D laser scanners, and 3D imagers. These portable CMMs can be used for both contact and non-contact measurement.
The FARO Freestyle3D is a top-quality, high-precision, handheld scanner. It quickly and reliably documents rooms, structures and objects in 3D and creates high-definition point clouds. With unbeatable precision it is suitable for all uses in which installations or properties must be quickly measured from various perspectives. The applications of the FARO Freestyle3D include construction, industrial production, and forensics. Thanks to its lightweight carbon fiber body, the handheld scanner is highly mobile. Add a tablet PC for intuitive data acquisition.
Handheld Color Laser Scanner
Effortlessly capture almost any surface type in a wide range of environments by simply pointing the FARO Freestyle3D to the surface of the object.
Intuitive Plug and Play System
The Freestyle3D provides high-productivity in the field with no warm-up time.
Real-Time Point Cloud Visualization
Point cloud viewing during scanning provides assurance of accurate data acquisition.
Lightweight Industrial-Grade Device
Durable carbon fiber design equips the user with a versatile and ergonomic tool for performing accurate scanning in confined spaces.
3D Documentation Solution
The user can seamlessly combine results from the Focus3D and the Freestyle3D.
- Ability to measure and scan in tight and hard-to-reach areas
- Scan around corners where there is limited visibility
- Memory-scan technology allows users to pause and resume scanning at any time
- Flexibility to work with or without artificial targets
- Seamless integration with Focus3D laser scanner data
- Precision handheld scanning – accuracy to 1.5mm / 0.059 in
- Easy-to-use scanning software
- Worldwide service and support from local FARO facilities