LF463 Large Format Multi-Sensor System
Starrett provides engineering and manufacturing services and designs and manufactures high-performance precision coordinate positioning systems. Offering the latest in coordinate positioning technology, Starrett employs design, testing and manufacturing techniques that guarantee performance and productivity, while generating confidence for its customers.
This multi-sensor floor-standing metrology instrument has increased accuracy to verify critical dimensions. They are ideal for use in QC labs, research, engineering, or manufacturing environments.
- Transports are driven by hi-speed (up to 30” per second), zero maintenance, balanced linear motors which are close-looped to precision hi-resolution scales in all three axes
- Adjustable ergonomic workstation including a compact control panel and standard keyboard maximizes operator performance
- Massive granite base, bridge and air-bearing ways for superior machine stability and precision
- Large Flat panel LCD video display
- QC5300 metrology software
- Available with optional Renishaw contact probe and laser scanner, these systems can be configured to meet a variety of measurement needs
- Also available with optional touch probe spotter camera for viewing critical placement of touch probe points as well as a touch probe changing rack
- Programmable “Z” track lighting
- LED surface ring illumination
- LED transmitted illumination
- Coaxial illumination
- Digital video color camera
- NIST certified pixel calibration standard included