SR400 Surface Roughness Tester
Starrett provides engineering and manufacturing services and designs and manufactures high-performance precision coordinate positioning systems. Offering the latest in coordinate positioning technology, Starrett employs design, testing and manufacturing techniques that guarantee performance and productivity, while generating confidence for its customers.
The Starrett SR400 Surface Roughness Tester is a full-featured, powerful, and versatile surface roughness tester. It can be used either freestanding or bench mounted with fixturing for batch measurement and laboratory applications.
- Display & traverse unit
- Pick-up & diamond stylus
- Calibration standard
- Case. 17.5mm travel, 200um range, 10nm resolution
- Standard Parameter Set (ISO 4287, ASME, JIS)
- Large screen display
- Unique stylus lift mechanism for total flexibility
- Many application-specific parameter options
- Long traverse length and extended pickup reach
- Stores up to 100 readings