Starrett provides engineering and manufacturing services and designs and manufactures high-performance precision coordinate positioning systems. Offering the latest in coordinate positioning technology, Starrett employs design, testing and manufacturing techniques that guarantee performance and productivity, while generating confidence for its customers.
Vertical Floor Standing Optical Comparator
The VF600 floor standing optical projector has a 24” screen, motorized 8″ X-axis and 4″ Y-axis with linear encoders, single or multiple lens turret, and a choice of workstages. It also offers a dual rotary lens condenser system for hi/low magnification lenses and a choice of control systems.
- Fully usable 16″ (400mm) screen diameter
- Exceptionally stable, all metal design and construction for optimum performance and accuracy
- Large measuring travel: 8″ X-axis, 4″ Y-axis (200mm x 100mm)
- High precision workstage with 16″ x 9″ top plate, with machine slot for easy fixturing
- Stage weight capacity: 22lb
- Available with the full range of Quadra-Chek readout systems
- Unique surface illumination, standard fiber optic or optional dual lamp system
- Digital protractor for accurate angle measurements, 1′ resolution
- Fine adjustment on all axes, plus zero backlash, fast traverse mechanism on the X and Y-axis
- Fully retractable fiber optic surface illumination with heavy duty shielding
- Automatic edge detection option