Zeiss Industrial Metrology specializes in high accuracy measurement systems, including coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), computed tomography measurement machines (non-medical), optical measuring equipment, metrology software and measurement sensor systems. Industrial measuring technology from Carl Zeiss ensures maximum standards of quality wherever high precision is a must.
Get your complex 3D digitizing projects done more efficiently! With our new, integrated photogrammetry equipment for the acquisition of 3D reference points, a cost-effective system solution featuring easy handling and high accuracy is now available.
Direct Software Integration
The direct interface between the photogrammetry configuration and the digitizing software colin3D and COMETplus allows a highly efficient and time saving measurement process.
Perfectly Tuned Hardware
High-quality hardware components such as cameras and lenses accompanied by a wide selection of accessories (certified reference bars/crosses, markers, adapter cubes) are perfectly tuned to the complete COMET sensor series and are a guarantee for the highest precision.
Affordable All-In-One Solution & Optimal Efficiency
Every system configuration is freely scalable and allows an easy adaptation to any object. The acquisition and matching of single 3D measurements is done in efficient workflows. With the new sensor and photogrammetry packages featuring sophisticated interfaces, easy handling and modular accessory components, Zeiss offers both technically and economically convincing single-source system solutions.
- Windows 7 64Bit
- Clear and easy-to-use user interface
- W-LAN connectivity (option)
- Automatic point measurement
- Automatic assignment of scale bars, reference cross and coded markers
- Image display with indication of point ID
- 3D display with indication of camera position and point ID
- Easy data selection in tabular and 3D display
- Adapter measurement for determination of edges, holes, etc.
- Export of points
- Automatic registration of single COMET measurements
- Functions in combination with colin3D and INSPECTplus:
- Evaluation of adapter measurement
- Point-to-point surface comparison
- Deformation analysis
AccessoriesAdapted to customer-specific requirements, available in various sizes/lengths/configurations:
- Reference crosses
- Reference bars
- Magnetic and/or sticker markers