Zeiss Industrial Metrology specializes in high accuracy measurement systems, including coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), computed tomography measurement machines (non-medical), optical measuring equipment, metrology software and measurement sensor systems. Industrial measuring technology from Carl Zeiss ensures maximum standards of quality wherever high precision is a must.
ZEISS DuraMax eliminates the need for fixed gauges. Equipped with the VAST XXT scanning sensor from ZEISS, it can even be used to capture contours and freeform surfaces. A rough production environment? No match for ZEISS DuraMax.
DuraMax HTG (High Temperature Gradient) model available.
- VAST XXT scanning sensor
- Dust and moisture protection as per IP54
- Carrier arm for keyboard and monitor
- Lockable storage space for a PC
- Thermal shielding
- Movable with lifting truck or forklift
- Standard Base
- Shop Floor Base
- Automatic temperature reader with two workpiece sensors
- Rotary table
- GEAR PRO