RONDCOM 65 B
Zeiss Industrial Metrology specializes in high accuracy measurement systems, including coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), computed tomography measurement machines (non-medical), optical measuring equipment, metrology software and measurement sensor systems. Industrial measuring technology from Carl Zeiss ensures maximum standards of quality wherever high precision is a must.
Form tester in the ultra class.
- Ultra-accurate, wear-free rotary table on air bearings; accuracy of 10 nano meters
- Extreme long-term stability through design quality and heavy granite axes
- Ultra precision through R, Z and rotary axes on air bearings
- Thermally insulated, active vibration-insulated table
- Incremental glass scale in the R-axis direction
- Higher throughput thanks to fast, automatic alignment in less than one minute
- Patented CNC offset probe holder for CNC-guided rotating and pivoting of the stylus
- Measurement below the R-axis
- Deep penetration with the standard stylus
- 800 or 900 mm Z-axis
- Optical white light sensor