RONDCOM 73 A
Zeiss Industrial Metrology specializes in high accuracy measurement systems, including coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), computed tomography measurement machines (non-medical), optical measuring equipment, metrology software and measurement sensor systems. Industrial measuring technology from Carl Zeiss ensures maximum standards of quality wherever high precision is a must.
RONDCOM 73 A is very flexible thanks to extensive accessories and fixture designs tailored to the customer’s needs. The spindle form testers are ideal for measuring jobs such as cylinder heads, engine blocks, crankshafts and cam shafts, and for highly accurate measurements on heavy workpieces.
3-in-1 form, contour and surface measurement in one setting.
- For large, precision parts for the wind, power and bearing industries
- Precision rotary table on air bearings with 80 nano meter rotation accuracy
- Form tester, contour measuring instrument and roughness measuring system in one
- New, highly precise air bearings for extremely reliable results
- Contour measurements with large deflection range of ±26 mm at resolution of 1.24 nano meters
- Roughness measurements with large deflection range of ±2 mm at resolution of 0.62 nano meters