Zeiss Industrial Metrology specializes in high accuracy measurement systems, including coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), computed tomography measurement machines (non-medical), optical measuring equipment, metrology software and measurement sensor systems. Industrial measuring technology from Carl Zeiss ensures maximum standards of quality wherever high precision is a must.
The heart of the measuring system is the precision rotary table on air bearings with rotational accuracy of 80 nanometers. The first column of the RONDCOM Grande is equipped with a combined contour and surface tracing driver featuring resolution of up to 1.24 nanometers and a laser interferometer. The second column is responsible for form measurement and offers outstanding straightness accuracy in the Z axis. RONDCOM Grande makes the measurement of exact and large parts more efficient as it is performed with one setup and one software, therefore reducing transport and setup times.
- For large, precision parts for the wind, power and bearing industries
- Precision rotary table on air bearings with 80 nano meter rotation accuracy
- Form tester, contour measuring instrument and roughness measuring system in one
- New, highly precise air bearings for extremely reliable results
- Contour measurements with large deflection range of ±26 mm at resolution of 1.24 nano meters
- Roughness measurements with large deflection range of ±2 mm at resolution of 0.62 nano meters