Calibration of check fixtures, master tools and other unconventional gages requires extraordinary means. Q-PLUS Labs provides a variety of quality calibration services and can meet the most stringent requirements to accurately and properly calibrate even the most unusual purpose-specific gaging devices.
Q-PLUS Labs provides Check Fixture calibration services for all types of check fixtures including targeting fixtures for castings, clam-shell gages for aerospace components, contour gages with go/no-go gage balls and, of course, every check fixture Q-PLUS Labs designs.
Comprehensive reports and analyses are provided for master tools and templates such as those used in the aircraft industry, for tracing and duplicating machines, matrix tools for compressor and turbine wheels, and complex optical lenses.
Master tools can be measured either in our laboratory or on-site. For adjustable master tools, adjustments can be made based on the initial measurement and re-measured until within acceptable limits. Master tools that cannot be adjusted can be measured for initial compliance (such as when first made) or checked for wear periodically as the tools are used.
Detailed calibration reports include profile analysis (as required), actual versus nominal readings, and before and after readings in the case where adjustment is possible and needed. Reports include a Certificate of Conformance and are NIST traceable.
To ensure accuracy and repeatability, our ISO calibrations and certifications verify that your measurement device is optimized to perform to its full capability.
Use causes wear and tear that may require calibration services. These include:
- Bending of the transfer cases
- Damage to the encoder-bearing interface joints
- Failure of the encoder-electronics system
Areas inspected during calibration:
- Distortion of lenses and mirrors
- Magnification of lenses, as well as range and tolerances
- Table squareness to optical axis, or vertical line on chart
- Scale and readout accuracies
- Cleaning of components
Contact us for further information regarding our calibration services.
Reliable operation and dependable accuracy are essential to your manufacturing operations and inspection processes. We offer a range of vision system calibration services.
- Vision With Proper X, Y, and Z Axis Calibration
- Vision Volumetrics
Q-PLUS Labs offers NIST traceable documentation for all vision system calibration services.
Q-PLUS Labs offers complete manual and automated CMM calibration in the U.S. Calibration and Certification of your CMM is recommended to ensure accuracy and maximum performance.
We calibrate and certify to ISO standards using high accuracy laser equipment. All standards are traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- ISO 17025 & ISO 10360
- NIST Traceability
- DCC/CNC Laser Calibrated
- Full Machine Service Included
Contact us for further information regarding our CMM calibration services.
- Dry & Wet Lapping performed together: This two-step process yields a higher level of accuracy than either one alone
- On-Line Computer Analysis:
- You will receive both an isometric plot and a numerical format
- These two graphs give you a visual snapshot of the condition of your plate
- Calibration Certification Reports Retained for 10 Years
- Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Automatic Calibration Tracking (scheduling)
- Confidentiality Statements – at the Customer’s Request
All granite surface plate calibrations are performed in accordance with Federal Specification GGG-P-463c. The Calibration System, which is part of this program, also complies with ISO / IEC 17025, ANSI/NCSL-Z540-1, ISO-9002, ISO-10012-1.
Complete and detailed spline gage calibrations include extremely accurate MOW (Measurement Over Wires) or MBW (Measurement Between Wires) as well as involute form verification and plots.