FixOptix Optical Comparator Fixture Kit
The FixOptix modular fixture system for optical comparators is the first of its kind. The kit is economical and very functional, allowing a great variety of part staging fixtures to be built. The system can mimic traditional fixtures like vee-blocks, vises and centers. It also allows the user to create an infinite variety of fixtures to stage parts that are not easily held by traditional fixtures.
- The t-slot system offers multi-axis adjustment of part-locating components.
- A 16.5″ x 6″ fixture base with (7) t-slots laser engraved with reference scales for easy repeat setups. A slimmer 5″ plate with 5 t-slots is also available. Spring-loaded mounts for easy on/off the comparator.
- (2) Laser-engraved 6″ vertical risers with (6) t-slots.
- New “near zero force” self-wedging clamps allow soft and fragile parts to be held with a minimum of distortion.
- Sliding locators can be used in a variety of configurations to optimize part presentation to the comparator.
- (2) Ridged right angle locators allow edges to be seen clearly with back-light illumination.
- Integrated components like the jackstand, spherical fixture pins and conical locators may all be used on the plate, risers or standoffs for tremendous flexibility.
- Kit components are anodized aluminum or stainless steel for corrosion free use.
- Additional optional components like magnetic locators and swivel-heads are readily available.
A2LA renews Q-PLUS Labs to the latest revision of ISO 17025 accreditation and expands our field to now include Calibration, continuing our endless dedication to quality dimensional measurement and inspection services ...
Join Q-PLUS Labs at the Anaheim Convention Center where we'll be exhibiting in Booth #3187 on February 6 - 8. We'll be showcasing a selection of our metrology equipment and you'll get an opportunity to learn about how we can help your company with our dimensional metrology services. Click here to register here to be our special guest and explore MedTech with Q-PLUS Labs with this free guest pass ...
Q-PLUS Labs has added the first and only eight-axis portable metrology solution available. The FARO 8-Axis Quantum S ScanArm is a comprehensive, contact/non-contact metrology solution that allows you to significantly speed up and simplify your measurement and scanning activities. The Prizm Laser Line Probe, combined (if needed) with the Quantum provides the high fidelity required for accurate color point cloud data capture and is ideally suited for inspections where color data ...