RONDCOM 31 – 43 Series
Zeiss Industrial Metrology specializes in high accuracy measurement systems, including coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), computed tomography measurement machines (non-medical), optical measuring equipment, metrology software and measurement sensor systems. Industrial measuring technology from Carl Zeiss ensures maximum standards of quality wherever high precision is a must.
Compact form tester with precision rotary table on air bearings and analysis functions from the high class machines, such as Fourier analysis.
- Precise rotary table on air bearings for top radial runout properties and excellent measurement of narrow tolerances
- Patented software support with graphic user guidance for particularly easy and fast alignment
- High-quality measuring axis – for additional measurements of parameters such as cylinder form, parallelism, straightness, perpendicularity
- More effective through the use of semi-automatic measuring functions at a specified height
- Full-fledged, easy-to-use analysis software
- 500 mm Z column for large parts
- Like RONDCOM 41 but with shorter, non-measuring Z axis
- Compact table-top form tester with measuring Z axis
- Measuring Z axis with a straightness of 0.25 µm/100 mm