Zeiss Industrial Metrology specializes in high accuracy measurement systems, including coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), computed tomography measurement machines (non-medical), optical measuring equipment, metrology software and measurement sensor systems. Industrial measuring technology from Carl Zeiss ensures maximum standards of quality wherever high precision is a must.
Fully automatic roughness measurements on engine components and shafts.
- Ideal for the automated surface measurement of engine components such as cylinder blocks and cylinder heads
- Designed for quality assurance in volume production
- Increased productivity through fully automatic, shop floor surface measurement
- Highly flexible: instrument design for perfect connection possibilities to part-specific equipment
- Faster, more reliable and more economical thanks to fully-automated surface measurement
- Best reachability of the measuring site through 5 CNC axes
- Short setup times through integrated patented Y tracing driver in the X axis
- Measurements in all directions through integration rotation sensor
- Considerably faster with less maintenance and vibrations than standard systems thanks to patented non-contact linear drive (X axis)
- High positioning speeds of 100 mm/s for high measuring efficiency even on large parts
- Extensive patented safety concept – for maximum operator and machine safety